Concert Dates, Venues and Tickets
Spring Concerts in Cornwall 2017
Saturday 8 April, 7.30pm St John’s Church, Lemon St, Truro
Gerhard Schulz, violin
Lars Anders Tomter, viola
Steven Isserlis, cello
Programme to include:
Clarke Sonata for Viola and Piano
Chopin & Friends A Selection of pieces for Cello and Piano
Mendelssohn Piano Trio in C minor Op.66
Monday 10 April, 7.30pm St John’s Hall, Penzance
Tuesday 11 April, 7.30pm Truro School Chapel
Tuesday 18 April, 7.30pm Marazion Community Centre
András Keller, violin
Thomas Riebl, viola
Ralph Kirshbaum, cello
Kirill Gerstein, piano
Mozart Piano Quartet in E flat K.493
Brahms Sonata for Viola and Piano in E flat major Op.120 No.2
Beethoven Variations for Cello and Piano in F major
Webern Drei Kleine Stücke Op.11
Franck Sonata for Violin and Piano
Friday 21 April, 7.30pm St Pol de Leon Church, Paul
Saturday 22 April, 7.30pm St Buryan Church
All concert programmes are different. Performers for the concerts given by the seminar students (10, 11, 21, 22 April) are selected by their professors during the Masterclasses, and programmes are announced a couple of days in advance of each concert. Please visit our programmes page or call 01736 763264.
- Booking for Friends of IMS opened on Monday 9 January 2017
- To join the Friends of IMS and benefit from priority booking you can find membership information and a form on our Friends page.
- General Booking from the Hall for Cornwall Box Ofﬁce opens Monday 27 February 2017
Telephone: 01872 262466.
In person: Box Office, Lemon Quay, Truro TR1 2LL.
Hall for Cornwall accepts all major debit/credit cards but not cheques. A £1.50 handling charge will be added to each booking. No refunds available.
- Free tickets for young people are made possible with the support of the CAVATINA Chamber Music Trust www.cavatina.net
Please complete the form on arrival at the concert. NB these tickets are not available online, please telephone 01872 262466 or visit the box office.
- Tickets on the door, subject to availability Please check the IMS or HfC websites, or ring 01736 763264 (2 to 23 April).
- Please note that any tickets reserved but not paid for in advance may be sold if not collected 5 minutes before the performance.
- For any further information please contact the ofﬁce on 020 7620 4449, or during the seminar (2 to 23 April) on 01736 763264